I had two more test done yesterday and today...I had a CT scan and a PET scan done and went to visit my onocologist this morning...I have thyroid cancer and many tumore around my esophagus and heart some the size of grapfruits and some small...I'll be going into Holsto Valley probably Monday after I visit him again...They wanted e to go today but I wanted to spend the weekend with my wife and family because i've yet to find out what kinds of cnacers these are...I know the Thyroid is either Papilary or Anaplastic and they seem to think the ones in my chest area are Lymphoma but not 100% sure untill they do surgery on my lymph nodes and find out...I'll be over there if any of you guys wanna come by dunno what room but my Name is Elbert Salyer with Toby being my Nickname.
I know for sure they are starting Chemo Monday and I'll have a Lympmh node surgery along with the removal of fluid from my Heart and Lungs...Sunday I plan on doing something I've needed to for a long time...I'm giving my life to the Lord and regardless of what happens i'll know that i'll get to go home...Once again Thanks to all whom have prayed and continue to Pray for me and my family in this time of need I need all I can get...Especially since my wife may be losing her job soon.
Thanks Again:
OleTob






Bookmarks